New Customer Service Plan welcomes passengers at Tottenham Hale rail station
Managers at Tottenham Hale rail station have introduced a new initiative to further improve the customer experience, by implementing a new ‘Customer Service Plan’.
The Plan sets out the team’s aims to provide a welcoming, informative environment and an excellent experience to all customers that arrive at Tottenham Hale station and details of how this will be achieved.
The Plan sets out Greater Anglia’s customer service priorities at the station under eight key themes:
- General Customer Experience (to provide a welcoming entrance to the station and its surrounding areas and publication of good news)
- Staff Training and Development
- Marketing activity to improve sales
- Clean and Tidy Staff Areas
- Customer Service Provision during rail replacement services
- Managerial Presence at Key Periods
- Presentation of Positive News
- Improved Station Management Liaison with London Underground Ltd, Haringey Council, User Groups, Stakeholders and Customers
Success of the plan will be measured through improvement in National Passenger Survey scores and Mystery Shopping Surveys, improved customer comments and an improved station environment.
Alan Neville, Greater Anglia’s Area Customer Services Manager, said, “Tottenham Hale is the first station on the network to introduce such a plan and we hope it will demonstrate that we are serious about providing the best customer service possible and deliver station improvements that will make the station more welcoming and pleasant for our passengers.”< Back to News