The Thames has always been at the very heart of London. Join City Cruises and you won't miss a thing when they show you the sights and sounds of 2000 years of history as you cruise through the capital.
The City Cruises fleet of purpose-built sightseeing boats give you the best views possible. From the majestic Houses of Parliament to the ancient Tower of London with its gruesome past and onto the Royal Palace of Greenwich. Along the way you'll cross the site of the first Roman crossing of the River Thames as well as passing by the tallest building in Europe. You really can sit back, relax and enjoy the views while the on-board commentary reveals all.
River Red Rover gives you complete freedom to make the most of City Cruises' regular departures by allowing you to come and go at will. Cruises depart from Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich piers every 30 minutes.
2FOR1 tickets cannot be purchased at London Eye pier.
Price: Adult £17.00; 2FOR1 offer only valid on all-day River Red Rover.
Tour Times: Daily 10.00-18.00. Evening cruises available, check citycruises.com for schedules.
Cruise duration: 30 minutes - 3 hours.
Telephone: 020 77 400 400
Location and Getting Here
Nearest stations: Tower Hill, Westminster, Cutty Sark Greenwich.
Disabled Access Info
Facilities include disabled access from all piers. Most boats are wheelchair accessible and have disabled toilet facilities. Please check with a member of the City Cruises team at the pier or call +44 (0)20 77 400 400 to learn departure times of the type of boat that will best suit your needs.
2FOR1 City Cruises
See individual offer for details.
Allows the voucher holder to take either: one free adult, or one free child, per full paying adult.
2FOR1 offer only valid on all-day River Red Rover. 2FOR1 tickets cannot be purchased at Waterloo/London Eye pier.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.
2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Free things to do for you and your family
Offers that can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children
Offers specifically catering for families and children
These offers have specifically provided disabled access information to us