British Music Experience
The British Music Experience is the national museum of Popular music - a place where you can relive the moments that helped put British music on the map.
With an amazing archive of iconic images and footage, over 600 items of rare artist and music memorabilia and an interactive studio,you can immerse yourself in the history of British music, which created some of the world's most influential artists.
From Flower Power to Girl Power, Electro to Goth…the real history of modern Britain is written in our music. Experience it.
Admission: Adult - £13.00
Opening Times: Daily 11.00-19.30. (Last admission 18.30)
Telephone: 020 8463 2000.
Location and Getting Here
Address: The O2 bubble, The O2, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0DX.
Marker is approximate and based on the postcode
2FOR1 British Music Experience
See individual offer for details.
Allows the voucher holder to take either: one free adult, or one free child, per full paying adult.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.
2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Free things to do for you and your family
Offers that can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children
Offers specifically catering for families and children
These offers have specifically provided disabled access information to us