Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers
2FOR1 on any main course (cheapest main course free - excludes steak dishes)*
Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers - still rock 'n rolling those tasty hits. This restaurant and bar has become a mecca, not just for Rolling Stones fans - but also for everyone who enjoys good food and likes to have a great time.
At Sticky Fingers, you can always get what you want ….award winning burgers, tender steaks, succulent ribs, fresh fish…and a whole lot of lovin'.
Host to many a party and memorable occasion. Lively, reliable, and family friendly. It's not only rock n' roll - but you'll love it. FINGERS WERE INVENTED BEFORE FORKS…
Sticky Fingers is even stronger today than the trend it started in 1989 and remains one of London's favourite, lively and fun restaurants.
Sunday - Thursday 12h00-23h00 | Friday & Saturday 12h00-16h00
- Customers are strongly advised to reserve in advance.
- Subject to availability.
- Offer valid only on main a la carte menu. Steak dishes are excluded from the 2FOR1 offer.
- Children's menu for under 12's also available and included as part of2for1 offer. Cheapest meal/s deducted from final bill (Children's menu included).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or promotion
- Maximum group size 6 people
Tel: 020 7938 5338
Location and Getting Here
1 Phillimore Gardens, Kensington, London W8 7QG.
Nearest Station: High Street Kensington, Earl's Court.
Marker is approximate and based on the postcode
2FOR1 Sticky Fingers
2FOR1 on any main course (cheapest main course free - excludes steak dishes)
Customers are strongly advised to reserve in advance.
Subject to availability.
Offer valid only on main a la carte menu. Steak dishes are excluded from the 2FOR1 offer.
Children's menu for under 12's also available and included as part of2for1offer.
Cheapest meal/s deducted from final bill (Children's menu included).
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or promotion.
Maximum group size 6 people.
Sunday - Thursday 12h00-23h00
Friday & Saturday 12h00-16h00
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.
2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Free things to do for you and your family
Offers that can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children
Offers specifically catering for families and children
These offers have specifically provided disabled access information to us