SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Let us take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of amazing creatures. Every step will reveal something new, from a face to face encounter with sharks to Gentoo Penguins in an ice adventure.
New for Spring 2013 - Ocean of Stars
Get up close to our dazzling collection of starfish from across the world's oceans in all shapes, sizes and colours. Generations of seaside visitors have marvelled at these jewels of the seabed, but never before have so many been gathered together in one amazing, star-spangled spectacle!
Shark Reef Encounter:
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at SEA LIFE London Aquarium is the revamped shark reef. Encounter sinister Sand Tiger sharks, Bow Mouths, Black Tips and Grey Reefs (and a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!). It's as close as you can be to these fascinating and eerie creatures of the deep without getting wet!
Admission: Adult £20.70 walk up price.
Opening Times: Daily 10.00-18.00. Last admission 17.00.
Check the website visitsealife.com/london for changes.
Visit Time: 2 hours
Telephone: 0871 663 1678 (10p per min on a BT landline, other networks may vary).
Location and Getting Here
County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Stations: Waterloo, Westminster.
Nearest Bus Routes: RV1, 77, 211, 381.
Disabled Access Info
Facilities include access to all displays throughout the site. There are also disabled toilets available on every floor. The Aquarium has two wheelchairs available to use, free of charge. These cannot be booked in advance and operate on a first come, first served basis. Disabled visitors are charged a reduced entrance fee. For more information please telephone the number shown above.
2FOR1 SEA LIFE London Aquarium
See individual offer for details.
Allows the voucher holder to take either: one free adult, or one free child, per full paying adult.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.
2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Free things to do for you and your family
Offers that can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children
Offers specifically catering for families and children
These offers have specifically provided disabled access information to us