WWT London Wetland Centre
Recently voted the UK's Favourite Nature Reserve!
A beautiful wildlife haven with attractive walkways set amongst the lakes, pools and meadows that are home to birds, bats, water voles, grass snakes, frogs and dragonflies. Enjoy a scenic walk or let the kids run free in their own adventure zones.
Admission: Adult £11.65 (includes gift aid donation).
Open 7 days a week, except 25 December
Summer opening time: 9.30am to 18.00 (last admission 17.00).
Winter opening time: 9.30am to 17.30 (last admission 16.30).
Visit Time: 4 hours
Telephone: 020 8409 4400
Location and Getting Here
Address: Queen Elizabeth's Walk, Barnes, London SW13 9WT.
Nearest Station: Barnes, Barnes Bridge.
Nearest Bus Routes: 33, 72, 209, 283.
Marker is approximate and based on the postcode
Disabled Access Info
Facilities include state-of-the-art hides (all except one of which are wheelchair accessible) and wheelchair accessible walkways. Disabled toilets and parking both available. TV monitors allow visitors to see across the site. For more information please telephone the number shown above.
2FOR1 WWT London Wetland Centre
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce 2 valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.
2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Free things to do for you and your family
Offers that can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children
Offers specifically catering for families and children
These offers have specifically provided disabled access information to us