GroupSave - two pay, four travel
Just turn up off-peak and go with GroupSave - everyone's a winner
For a really great day out with friends or family, think Greater Anglia - and GroupSave. It's a magical combination that will get everyone out and about with ease - and amazing savings.
It's so simple. When two adults buy an Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak ticket, one or two more people travel free.
Twice the fun - half the price
And it doesn't stop there - as an extra bonus, up to four more children can travel for just £1 each when accompanying a GroupSave party.
There's also no need to book ahead - just turn up, ask for GroupSave and go.
Where will you go with GroupSave?
With GroupSave available at all Greater Anglia stations, there's no excuse not to get out and about; whether it's visiting friends or family, shopping trips, or enjoying the sights and sounds along our route.
Visit our Places to Visit pages for ideas of things to do on Greater Anglia.
Where to buy
These type of tickets are available from your local station, by telephone (0845 600 7245) or through this website. We do not sell these tickets from our Ticket machines.
Terms and Conditions
- The following ticket types are available with GroupSave: Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Singles, Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Returns, Off-Peak Singles, Off-Peak [period] Returns and Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcards (from outside the London fares zones only). Where there is no off-peak ticket type available then GroupSave is available on Anytime Day Singles and Returns, but only at off-peak times.
- As GroupSave is only valid with off-peak ticket types, certain time restrictions apply on Mondays to Fridays, except on Bank Holidays. GroupSave tickets are not available in the morning peak period. Ask at the time of purchase what the morning restrictions are for the journey you want to make. Generally the latest time off-peak tickets become available is 09.30 and for many longer journeys and journeys in rural areas, it is before this.
- Evening restrictions apply on weekdays for journeys from London area stations with Off-Peak and Super Off Peak Day tickets (but not Off-Peak Day tickets). Off-Peak tickets are restricted on services departing Liverpool Street between 16.29 and 18.34. Super Off-Peak tickets are restricted on services departing London Liverpool Street between 15.59 and 19.01. There are no evening peak restrictions from London on Off-Peak Day tickets, nor on any Greater Anglia journey that does not involve travel to, from or via London.
- Travel is allowed at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- GroupSave is not available on Off-Peak Day Travelcards that are valid only within the London Fare Zones ("In-boundary Travelcards"). GroupSave is, however, available on Off-Peak Day Travelcards that include travel from a station outside the London Fare Zones to London and back.
- GroupSave cannot be used with any Railcards.
- GroupSave cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Groups must travel together throughout their entire journey.
- Excess fares may be payable by the Group if restrictions are broken.
- Valid until further notice. Greater Anglia reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time, however any tickets already purchased in advance will still be valid.