Where do I find information about a career with Greater Anglia?
Careers with Greater Anglia
Current vacancies can be viewed here
Who do I make cheques payable to?
Payment by cheque
Due to changes in the banking system and the withdrawal of the cheque guarantee system, Greater Anglia (along with many other Train Companies) have stopped accepting "Personal" cheques as a way of paying for railway tickets from 30 th June 2011.
We still however accept company cheques (excluding those where the signatory is “Trading As”, “T/As” or any other derivatives)'. Cheques need to be made payable to 'Abellio Greater Anglia Limited' and are accepted subject to the following conditions:
Paying by Business Cheque with no preprinted company logo and address on the cheque – just the logo of the bank:
You will need to:
- Supply a piece of original headed paper with the cheque which is applicable to the company where the cheque originates. This must include a verifiable company address
And present one of the following forms of ID applicable to the actual ticket holder (these must be originals – not copies) and include the ticket holders home address:
- Original Utility Bill dated within the last six months
- Bank statement from within the last six month
- Driving Licence
- Current Rent Agreement or Council Tax Bill
- Official Notification of tax code change from HM Revenue & Customs
Paying by Business Cheque with a preprinted company logo and address applicable to the company from which the money is being drawn:
You will need to:
- Be prepared to supply a verifiable company address which will be written on the reverse of the cheque.
- Be prepared to supply the name and address of the actual ticket holder which will be written on the reverse of the cheque.
Other ways to pay
We will still be accepting cash, debit / credit cards as our main ways of payment for rail travel.