Buy Tickets and Get train Times with the Greater Anglia Smart Phone App
Greater Anglia has recently launched a new easy-to-use smart phone app to make ticket purchasing and access to information for train times even easier, as part of the train operator's commitment to improve customer service and information provision.
The free app for smart phones - available now from the App Store - allows customers to buy train tickets and obtain train service information for journeys with Greater Anglia and across the wider rail network
With the new phone app customers can:
• Purchase train tickets for travel on Greater Anglia and the rest of the rail network
• Purchase tickets up to 10 minutes before departure time and collect from self-service ticket machines
• Get ticket collection references direct to their mobile
• Check train times quickly and easily
• Save timetables to their smart phone for easy reference
Ruud Haket Greater Anglia’s Managing Director said: “The Greater Anglia phone app offers up-to-date and timely information for our customers, complementing the Greater Anglia website, our twitter feed and other forms of customer communication. Providing better information is a key part of our plans to improve customer service across the Greater Anglia network.”
The new app is available for smart phones including: Apple iPhone, Google Android, Blackberry and Nokia Ovi.
The feature enabling timetables to be saved to a smart phone is currently available with the Apple iPhone.