Win free rail tickets with Greater Anglia this summer
Greater Anglia is promoting weekend trips by train to London this summer – and some lucky competition winners will even be able to travel first class for free.
With a normal service in place, additional Sunday services on the Norwich to London line, and weekends clear of disruptive engineering work every weekend for the rest of June, July and until the August Bank Holiday weekend, it’s a good time to take advantage of all the attractions the capital has to offer.
To help encourage rail travel over the summer period, Greater Anglia is holding a competition on Twitter for people to win a first class ticket for four people to any destination on the network.
To enter, people simply need to re-tweet @GreaterAngliaPR’s pinned tweet about the competition and say where they would like to travel, using the hashtag #daysoutbytrain and one winner will be selected at random every week until August 14.
Other than some minor alterations, mainly to some very late-night Saturday and early-morning Sunday services, normal weekend services are in operation. Customers can check train times before they travel on the Greater Anglia website or app.
Jamie Burles, Managing Director, Greater Anglia, said: “Summer weekends are a great time to travel by train to London and also to the other great destinations across our network, including Cambridge, Norwich, Colchester, Southend and many of the region’s popular seaside resorts.
“Other than a few minor alterations to some late night Saturday and early morning Sunday services, the vast majority of our customers can take full advantage of the frequent and convenient services across our network.”
Greater Anglia has a range of great value fares and special offers, such as two for one at London attractions, available. Groups of three or more people travelling together can save money with Groupsave and passengers are reminded to book through the Greater Anglia website to take advantage of the Price Promise – with the lowest fare guaranteed or the difference refunded.
Terms & conditions:
- Prize is 4 First Class return tickets on any weekend. First Class is not available on all trains.
- Competition closes on Monday 14 August 2017
- Dates for travel need to be supplied at the time of claiming your prize and need to be used by the end of August.
- Prizes are non-transferrable.
- National Conditions of Carriage apply.
- Winner is selected at random from retweets to the @GreaterAngliaPR account. The winner will be contacted via direct message
- Only one entry per person.
- Not open to Greater Anglia employees or Family.
- Entrants must be 16 or over.