The Custom Length Ticket lets you enjoy the benefits of a Season Ticket for a length of time that suits you. It’s ideal for project-based or fixed-term contract commuters who work in one place for a number of weeks at a time.
Here are a few of the benefits of a custom season ticket:
- Unlimited travel between two stations – even at the weekends.
- Cheaper than weekly season tickets or Anytime Day Return Tickets for the same period.
- Available on Smart Card – the seamless way to travel.
- Jump off at any station on your chosen route.
- Only pay the difference if you need to travel further.
- No queuing for a daily, monthly, annual train ticket – you’ve got your Custom Length pass!
- Fully refundable on unused days^ – cancel or amend anytime.
- Money back if you’re delayed.
^Refund dependent on remaining value of unused days. £10 administration fee applies. Contact us about any changes to your commuter train ticket.
Custom Length Season Ticket Prices
The cost of your custom season ticket will change depending on where you will be travelling from and your destination station. You can see a breakdown of costs with our Season Ticket Calculator.
You can find the cost and buy your chosen custom rail season ticket here . If you’re eligible, a Railcard can save you money.
Are you looking for monthly, daily or annual train season tickets instead? See our full range of season ticket options.