Always Listening Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
Win £250 worth of Love2shop vouchers
We're giving away £250 in Love2shop vouchers for our Always Listening Survey Competition. Simply complete the survey for either Greater Anglia or Stansted Express to enter a shared prize draw. Better yet, a new winner will be chosen every few months, with draw 1 taking place in September 2020.
Love2shop voucher competition T&C's
- To enter a prize draw, you’ll need to complete a Greater Anglia or Stansted Express Customer Experience Survey.
- Prize is £250 Love2shop vouchers in denominations of £10.
- See voucher restrictions at https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/restrictions.
- A new draw will start every few months with the first taking place in September 2020.
- The prize draw is shared between Greater Anglia and Stansted Express entrants.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Competition is open to people 18 years and older.
- Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
- Abellio East Anglia cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered unrecognisable.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a UK postal address. Employees of Abellio East Anglia, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with the prize draw may not enter.
- Abellio East Anglia reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at Abellio East Anglia absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
The winners will be notified by Abellio East Anglia within 2 weeks of each draw. If a winner does not respond within a week, or any other period specified, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, Abellio East Anglia reserves the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize. Further details on the collection of the prize will be sent by email to the winner(s) following notification