Here's a guide on flexible ticket options.
Whether you're not sure what days your're travelling to work or want to be flexible on when you can board a train, this guide can help you find the ticket you're looking for.
Travelling every now and then? Get a Flexi-Season
- Get 8 day passes for a specific journey to be used in 28 days.
- Travel at any time of day
- Refundable on unused days – cancel anytime
Travelling very little and want to get any train? Use Anytime Tickets
- If you want complete flexibility of when to travel per day, choose Anytime day tickets for peak and off-peak travel.
- These fares can be used whenever you like until 4:29 am the next day.
- If you’re planning additional further travel using the London underground, DLR, London bus network, London Tramlink, etc – we have Anytime Day Travelcards that grant unlimited travel on these networks (subject to restrictions).
Travelling very little and can choose when to travel? Save with Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak tickets
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak fares are cheaper than peak time tickets.
- Super Off-Peak tickets are cheaper than Off-Peak tickets but have more time restrictions.
- These fares allow plenty of flexibility on when you can board a train as you can travel the single or outward part of the return journey from the date on your ticket to 4:29 the next day.
- Don't worry our website and app will tell you if these arr available when you're booking
- If you’re planning to use onward travel in London, Off-peak and Super Off-peak Travelcards are available too.