Win a night at The Angel Hotel in Bury St Edmunds
The winner and guest will be travelling to Bury St Edmunds by train with Greater Anglia to stay in The Angel Hotel, an elegant hotel in the centre of Bury St Edmunds. Enjoy a three-course dinner in the newly refurbished award-winning Eaterie restaurant and an overnight stay in an Impressions Room with a full English breakfast the next morning.
The Angel is a sumptuous place to stay with rooms designed to suit everyone's taste. Their Impressions rooms are Modern, featuring urban design and inventive décor
The Angel is a short walk to the station and only a short stroll away from the many independent and High Street brand shops and eateries in the town centre.
Opposite The Angel you will find St Edmundsbury Cathedral and the award-winning Abbey Gardens with the ruins of the Abbey of St Edmund which celebrates its 1,000th anniversary in 2020. Nearby is the town’s Moyse’s Hall Museum; the Theatre Royal, the last working Regency playhouse in the country; and the Greene King Beer Café where you can take a tour of the brewery.
- Competition closes Thursday 22nd August 2019.
- The prize is valid for 6 months, excludes 21st – 24th November, 20th December – 2nd January 2020
- The 3-course dinner, excludes drinks.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability.
- Train tickets are valid from any Greater Anglia station to Bury St Edmunds.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified shortly after the competition closes.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Competition is open to people 18 years and older.