Win a Stay at The Northgate in Bury St Edmunds
The winner and guest will be travelling to Bury St Edmunds by train with Greater Anglia to stay in The Northgate, a luxury hotel in the centre of Bury St Edmunds. Enjoy a stay in one of their double rooms, an oasis of calm and a home-from- home with an emphasis on luxury, comfort and tranquillity. All the while celebrating the original period features of their beautiful Victorian building from the original fireplaces to the sash windows. With a full English breakfast the next morning.
The Northgate is set in a striking Victorian townhouse transformed into a fun and vibrant restaurant and cocktail bar with bedrooms in the heart of Bury St Edmunds.
The Hotel is just a few moments’ walk from the iconic Abbey Gardens and offers guests a fabulously eclectic setting to discover their locally sourced, seasonally inspired food and drink.
Just around the corner from The Northgate you will find St Edmundsbury Cathedral and the award-winning Abbey Gardens with the ruins of the Abbey of St Edmund which celebrates its 1,000th anniversary in 2020. Nearby is the town’s Moyse’s Hall Museum; the Theatre Royal, the last working Regency playhouse in the country; and the Greene King Beer Café where you can take a tour of the brewery.
- Competition closes 25th November 2019 at 09:00 British Time
- The prize must be taken before 1st April 2020 and excludes the Christmas period (24-27th December), New Year’s Eve and February 14th-16th.
- Date of visit must be mutually agreed in advance
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability.
- Train tickets are valid from any Greater Anglia station to Bury St Edmunds.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified on or around the same day the competition closes
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Competition is open to people 18 years and older.
- Train tickets are provided for travel on Greater Anglia trains only. First Class carriages are not available on all routes
- There are some engineering works on certain routes throughout the winter period. Please check dates on our journey planner before deciding on a date to travel if you’re a winner