Hare Fares Survey
Terms and Conditions
• 5 participants will be randomly selected to win a pair of free return tickets (including first class where available).
• The draw will take place on 24th November 2021. Winners will be randomly selected and informed by email.
• Tickets will expire on 31st March 2022.
• Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
• Train tickets are provided for travel on Greater Anglia trains only. First Class carriages are not available on all routes.
• The tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
• There are some engineering works on certain routes throughout the winter period. Please check dates on our journey planner before deciding on a date to travel if you’re the winner.
• The survey must be fully completed with all questions answered for participants to be entered into the prize draw.
• All entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a UK postal address. Employees of Abellio East Anglia, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with the prize draw may not enter.
• Abellio East Anglia reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at Abellio East Anglia absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.