Monthly Season Train Tickets
The Monthly Season Ticket is perfect for those who want flexibility and great value. This includes regular commuters, fixed-term contract workers and term-time travellers – as well as those who are planning time away, or who won’t be travelling after a certain date. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Unlimited monthly travel between two stations – even at the weekends.
- Cheaper than weekly season tickets or Anytime Day Return Tickets for the same period.
- Available on Smart Card – the seamless way to travel.
- Jump off at any station on your chosen route.
- Only pay the difference if you need to travel further.
- No queuing for a daily or weekly ticket – you’ve got your monthly train pass!
- Fully refundable on unused days^ – cancel or amend anytime.
- Money back if you’re delayed.
^Refund dependent on remaining value of unused days. Contact us about any changes to your commuter train ticket.
Monthly Train Ticket Prices
The cost of your monthly rail ticket will completely depend on where you’ll be travelling from as well as your destination station. You can see a breakdown of costs with our Season Ticket Calculator.
You can find the cost and buy your chosen monthly train ticket here. If you are eligible, a Railcard can save you money on your annual rail ticket.
Are you looking for a daily or annual season ticket instead? See our full range of season ticket options.
Buying a season ticket online couldn’t be easier. To buy your monthly season ticket, just download the Greater Anglia app or you can buy a monthly train ticket online. Plus, there will never be an administration charge or credit card fees when you book with us.
If you travel to and from London Liverpool Street and want to avoid the hassle of purchasing your Monthly Season Ticket every month, you can purchase a Season Direct ticket which has the same offering as a Monthly Season Ticket but is auto-renewed and direct debited from your bank account.
- Payment by monthly direct debit.
- No ticket office queuing. No need to renew your rail Season Ticket.
- Pay eleven consecutive payments and get your twelfth ticket free (excludes TfL travelcards)
- Use your 'Season Direct' Season Ticket anywhere on the Greater Anglia network, at any time of day at weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Season Tickets uploaded to a special Season Direct smart card (which we will send you in the post when you first join). All you have to do is activate your ticket using your phone* each month.
- Cash compensation for delays are paid directly into your bank account.*
*Once claimed through the Delay Repay scheme.