Museum of East Anglian Life
75-acre site in the heart of Stowmarket, Suffolk. With 17 splendidly restored historic buildings to explore, including recently restored Abbot’s Hall which houses permanent exhibitions and a programme of temporary exhibitions. Nature trail, animals and family friendly events and activities, the Museum is a day out for all the family to enjoy.
Take either one free adult, one free concession or one free child per full paying adult.
- Adults - £8.25
- Concessions - £7.15
- Child (4-16yrs) - £4.70
- Family (two adults) - £22.00
- Family (one adult) - 15.40
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
We have some uneven paths and historic buildings, but have accessible toilets and wheelchair friendly routes.
See website or phone for more information or to discuss your requirements.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Families and Children: This offer specifically caters for families and children