Stansted Express services run between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street.
- Fast - Travel between Stansted Airport and Central London in 47 minutes, London Underground in 36 minutes.
- Frequent - Every 15 minutes, seven days a week.
- Direct - Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line - West End) and London Liverpool Street
- Comfortable - Brand new, spacious trains with free Wi-Fi
- Convenient - Departs and arrives from the heart of the airport (two minutes walk from International and Domestic Arrivals)
Great deals on travelling to and from Stansted Airport
Advance Offer Standard Class Single
Book online in advance, and pay from just £7 for a one-way ticket between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport.
And from Tottenham Hale or Stratford London, fares start from just £6.50 for a one-way ticket.
Save up to 50% with our GroupSave fares when travelling in either direction, London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale to/from Stansted Airport.
Three or four persons pay for only two adults when travelling together between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport. There must be at least two paying adults if children (5-15 years) are included in this offer.
If buying this group discounted type ticket, all tickets must be redeemed onboard at the same time.
Get 27% off with our Duo fares when travelling in either direction between London Liverpool Street or Tottenham Hale to/from Stansted Airport.
Two adults can buy two Standard Class Anytime Return tickets online for a discounted rate of just £48.00 (London Liverpool Street) or £44.00 (Tottenham Hale).