Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
Visit wonderful Battersea Park Children’s Zoo for a world of fun and adventure for kids. An amazing, real, life-sized helicopter will be arriving in the late summer, to add to the popular, full-size tractor and fire engine. There’ll be more fun-filled activities taking place throughout the year, including arts and crafts sessions, animal-themed days and animal encounters, as well as special sessions with the Zoo’s popular artist-in-residence. The fantastic sandpits, waterjets, swings, climbing frames and rides are just waiting to be explored and there are enchanting mammals, birds and reptiles to meet too, including Kune Kune pigs Wiggle and Piggle, donkeys Smokey and Dusty and Shetland pony Feather. Emus Ant and Dec are great fun to watch, along with the lively Asian short-clawed otters and mischievous squirrel monkeys. There’s a secret lookout tunnel for spying on the meerkats and plenty more wildlife species to discover, including ring-tailed lemurs, cotton top tamarins, wallabies, Scottish wildcats, agouti, mara, hedgehogs, chipmunks, guinea pigs, rabbits, harvest mice, giant snails, snakes, African grey parrots, finches and lovebirds. Don’t forget to join the friendly keepers at feeding times to learn more about the animals and their habits and, for special occasions, Keeper Experiences and birthday parties are also available. See the website for further information about our animals and our exciting programme of activities.
Daily 10.00-17.00 (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Closed 25-26 December 2017.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 7924 5826
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.