Chelsea FC Stadium Tour & Museum
Experience an unmissable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea FC, and embark on a fascinating journey behind the scenes at one of the world’s greatest football stadiums.
Your tour guide will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. The guided hour-long tour will take you behind the scenes at one of the world’s greatest football clubs, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. Along the way you will visit various stands in the stadium, the press room, home and away dressing rooms, the tunnel and dug-out areas.
Tours run approximately twice an hour between 10.00 and 15.00 (excluding match days). In busy periods additional tours will run.
Arrive 20 mins before the start of the tour.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Unfortunately there are some days where we cannot accommodate Stadium and Museum tours. Please check below:
- 20 September – Nottingham Forest
- 22 – Stadium Event
- 30 September – Man City
- 17 October – Tours only running between 10am and 12pm
- 17/18 October – Roma
- 21/23 October – Watford
- 05 November – Manchester United
- 29 November – Swansea
- 02/03 December - Newcastle United
- 04/05 December – Atletico Madrid
- 16/17 December – Southampton
- 25 December – Christmas Day
- 26 December – Brighton
- 30/31 December – Stoke
Phone number: 0871 984 1955
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.