The Classic Tour
Enjoy a 75-minute tour of London on board a vintage 1960s Routemaster bus that has been transformed into a state-of-the-art open-top sightseeing experience.
Hand-picked comedic tour guides will point out all the major attractions of the city, while also presenting you images and video footage of the most famous landmarks and monuments.
Admire sights along the route, from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge to the Houses of Parliament, The Shard, and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Enjoy the music and sound effects that enhance the experience, ensuring the most entertaining sightseeing tour around.
The tour buses are equipped with high-definition screens and a custom-designed sound system. With footage of London through the ages and site-specific music and songs, this tour immerses you in the London experience.
Discover the top attractions of London in just 75 minutes.
Experience a tour in a classic 1960s Routemaster bus.
Enjoy the entertaining first-class comedic tour guides.
Know Before You Go:
• The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
• Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 2 Jan 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.