Clipper Ship Cutty Sark
Climb on board the legendary Cutty Sark; once the fastest ship of her day, now meticulously preserved to tell the stories of life on board. Delve into the ship’s extraordinary history through interactive exhibits, steer the ship, meet the crew, explore the Captain’s cabin and take in sweeping views of the River Thames from the Main Deck.
Built in 1869, Cutty Sark visited almost every major port in the world. Now on terra firma in Greenwich, the ship has been raised three metres above the ground, allowing you the jaw-dropping experience of walking directly underneath and touching the ship’s original hull planks and iron framework.
Trip Advisor feedback:
A travel unicorn: A historic attraction that appeals to kids. I give it 100%
Designed to captivate children and it works: play games, stamp your passport, take quizzes, and climb inside the sailors' berths.
We were in London for 4 days and Cutty Sark was our highlight. The ship is stunning; the stories and artefacts are enlightening.
A really top class attraction! One of the best places you can visit in London.
If you have ever dreamed of a life at sea, here's a ship to stir those feelings! A real slice of our history.
The most magnificent sailing ship in the world...and (once) the fastest!
Wonderful location in the heart of Greenwich, this is a must see.
A very 21 century attraction and a treat to walk around such a historic vessel. This ship has won a place in my heart.
Daily 10.00 - 17.00
Last admission 16.15
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 8312 6608
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.