Historic London Bike Rides
Enjoy a day away from the city with this wonderful bike tour of Windsor and surrounding areas. Upon arrival, get on your bikes and set off on a leisurely, traffic free eight-mile (13 km) cycle through the country lanes, historic houses and cottages of the Thames Valley. Stop for a short break at the Tudor mansion of Dorney Court, dating back to 1440, before cycling to the 2012 Olympic Rowing Lake.
Continue along the river, taking in the majesty of Windsor Castle before pedalling on to educators for 19 British Prime Ministers and the oldest school in the world - Eton College. The cycle ends by the River Thames with easy access back to the train station or towards the castle. This bike tour makes the perfect countryside escape from the hustle and bustle of the busy city life.
Hampton Court by bike
Take a scenic 3-hour bike ride around the beautiful grounds of Hampton Court Palace* with this fun guided tour along a gentle eight mile (13 km) route. Start exploring the stunning Royal Bushy Park, see where Eisenhower had his WWII base and look for deer that are direct descendants from ones bred by Henry VIII. Stop by a local pub for some refreshments (not included) before cycling to the end of the Long Water, taking in the iconic view of Sir Christopher Wren's baroque masterpiece.
Travelling alongside the River Thames, arrive at the Palace's grand riverside entrance and learn about the colourful history that dates back over 500 years. The cycle ends close to the entrance for ease of access to the Palace or train station - a blissful trip out of the city.
Participants must be over 5ft (1.5m) tall
Tuesday - Sunday 10.30 & 14.30
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 07471 860445
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.