LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
*2FOR1 admission from £45*
*Important: LEGOLAND Windsor is subject to seasonal operating hours. Please Check Opening Times tab for further details*
For an awesome family day out this year visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® adventure!
Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School, helping at the LEGO City Coastguard HQ in your own LEGO boat, riding a Dragon through a medieval castle or discovering the lost metropolis of Atlantis in a Submarine – The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has something for everyone!
Master Builders will be amazed at the iconic Miniland with famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO bricks. You can also see where the LEGO models are made in the Model Makers studio! Little Builders also have so much to explore in the amazing DUPLO Valley with the soaktastic Drench Towers and Splash Safari, Fairytale Brook, Brickville and more!
Plus there are many family adventures to enjoy together including Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Laser Raiders.
With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions set over 150 acres of parkland plus a fully LEGO themed hotel on site, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
Now open, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort challenges YOU to become a master of Spinjitzu at the all new LEGO® NINJAGO® World. Join your favourite heroes and take on awesome training activities as you prepare for the ultimate test of your ninja skills on LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride!
And now the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort welcomes you to the LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel, where every brick is bursting with LEGO® magic and captivating tales of Knights, Wizards and Kingdoms from distant lands! Book now to open your child’s imagination and discover a family adventure fit for a king with the castle’s exclusive LEGO characters and the many mischievous interactive surprises.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 01753 626182
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.