London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
Present the ultimate Halloween event at the best horror attraction in the world... PHOBOPHOBIA: NIGHT TERRORS!
Journey through your worst nightmare as you encounter the lost children; a collective of souls who have hit the bottom of their dream and are forever stuck within the nightmare of London Tombs. As you are stuck in your nightmares you must make through this dark labyrinth to find your way out, but the deeper you get the more evil the souls become. This Halloween, will you wake up or be trapped forever?
Strictly 16's+. Visit the website for more information.
2 attractions in 1, bringing together history and horror, education and fun.
• Learn about London’s spooky history in an immersive show at The London Bridge Experience!
• Relive the past as you venture through London’s historic streets.
• Then head down to London Tombs under London Bridge Station.
• Winner of 'The UK’s Scariest Attraction’ for nine years in a row, the Tombs are not for the faint-hearted!
Can you think of a more thrilling and fun way to give youngsters a history lesson they’ll actually pay attention to? Drenched in history, The London Bridge Experience showcases the sights, sounds and even the smells of what the landmark was like throughout the centuries, in an immersive theatrical show. Your group will learn about the bridge from its conception around 53 AD, Londinium (the Roman settlement on the north side of the bridge) and the bridge which was destroyed by Queen Boudica’s rebel army in 60 AD. But by 300 AD, Londinium was an established city and port, with London Bridge as the gateway to and from the south. Fast forward to 1355 when William Wallace’s head was the first of many traitors displayed on a spike along the bridge- to show what would happen if you made the king angry! Although there were many fires in the bridge’s 2,000 year history - mainly in 1215, 1633 and the Great Fire of London in 1666 - the bridge always rose again to the marvel it is today. Who said education couldn’t be fun?
After the Experience, cross through the Vortex and descend into the bowels of hell at the haunted site of London Tombs, this is where the fun really begins! The kids are forced to face their fears, be it evil clowns or confined spaces, nesting spiders or the maniac butcher. Scream with terror as you are met with an array of horrors in this unimaginable scare maze! London Tombs is situated beneath London Bridge, which has a long history and sinister past. Hundreds of bodies were uncovered from the plague pit there, so you are surrounded by terrifying, visual references to torture and death. Over the years, many sightings have been made from paranormal investigators down there. Warning: London Tombs has won the UK’s scariest attraction for 9 years in a row, it is not for the faint hearted, but we can can promise the kids will leave having a horrifyingly good time!
Monday - Friday 10.00-17.00 (first show at 10:30)
Saturday & Sunday 09.30-18.00 (first show at 10:00)
Closed 25 December.
Opening times may vary. Please check website for details.
Phone number: 020 7403 6333
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.