**2FOR1 is valid on main course dishes from our set menu which includes classic Planet Hollywood favourite dishes - Cheapest Meal Free**
*2FOR1 offer not valid 29 November, 25 and 31 December*
Eat, drink and feel famous at Planet Hollywood London, central London’s must experience restaurant. Enjoy a unique dining experience inspired by the glamour of Hollywood, with movie memorabilia on display throughout the restaurant plus a merchandise boutique. Conveniently located in the heart of the bright lights of Piccadilly and just moments away from the floating street artists at Trafalgar Square and just moments away from Hamleys (probably) the best toy store in the World and also M&M World.
So what makes Planet Hollywood so family friendly? Of course, there’s delicious food. And then there are the huge multi-purpose TV screens which flip between cartoons, movies, music videos, diner greeting messages and LIVE transmissions of guests caught by our roving camera. Seriously, where else can you justify watching telly whilst you eat?
For little ones, there is always a ready supply of crayons and colouring-in sheets but often, they’re equally entertained by the brilliant serving team who enthusiastically and skilfully engage with all the diners, whether they be young and old, or shy or outgoing. Whether pre-or-post theatre, part of a London sightseeing itinerary, dinner with family, or friends, in fact, whatever the occasion, Planet Hollywood guarantees unrivalled, delicious, affordable and hassle-free family dining.
- Bookings are subject to availability and strongly recommended especially during school holidays - check before travelling - tel 020 7287 1000 quoting 'National Rail'.
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- Please present printed voucher to the host stand on arrival
This offer is only available at Planet Hollywood London and is subject to availability.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day train tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.