Royal Albert Hall - Grand Tour
Price is subject to change:
Until 31 December 2019: £14.50
1 January – 31 December 2020: £15
**Tours run every 30 mins between stated times. 2FOR1 vouchers can only be redeemed in person at our Box Office and must be exchanged for a valid ticket. Call ahead to check availability**
The Royal Albert Hall has been entertaining the world and inspiring creativity since 1871. Since its opening by Queen Victoria, the world’s leading artists from every type of performance have appeared on its stage – from The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Dame Shirley Bassey and Luciano Pavarotti, to Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein and Adele.
Today, visitors can learn more about the unique and fascinating history, incredible architecture and unparalleled performances of the Royal Albert Hall by taking a guided tour of the building.
Discover how the Royal Albert Hall came about, hear the love story that nearly prevented it from being built and learn how this Victorian masterpiece today presents over 380 performances a year.
2FOR1 ticketholders also benefit from the following added extras: 20% off in the Verdi Restaurant, and 10% off in Café Bar and the Royal Albert Hall Gift Shop - all located at Door 12.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.