** THIS LOCATION IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **
**2FOR1 Offer valid on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12s. 2FOR1 offer not valid 1 - 31 December**
Born to legendary Rolling Stones rocker, Bill Wyman, Sticky Fingers Restaurant was aptly named in tune to the infamous album released by the band and is the concept of Bill Wyman’s idea of what he enjoys of a restaurant. Good Food. Good Music. Good People.
This haven of good food, good times, and original Stones memorabilia provides an enviable environment for eating, drinking, and just having fun. Moving with the trend which we originally started way back in 1989, we are proud to announce the arrival of our new food menu and whilst some of our favourites have remained on our menu, we have made way for some new dishes to include Homemade Longhorn beef burgers, slow smoked beef Ribs, BBQ Pulled pork and Mac ‘n’ Cheese.
- Customers are strongly advised to reserve in advance.
- Subject to availability. Not valid on Mondays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Offer valid only on main a la carte menu & children’s menu for under 12s.
- Cheapest meal(s) will be deducted from the bill - if children are dining from children’s menu, the child’s meal(s) will be deducted.
- Steak dishes are excluded from the 2FOR1 offer
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, special menu or promotion
- Maximum group size 4 people per reservation. No multiple vouchers accepted
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets (ie. Tickets that would be accepted for train travel on day of attraction visit. If using Singles, you must produce both outward and return tickets to show that your travel spans the time of intended visit) as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Day train tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.