ZSL London Zoo
Online booking now available!
Note: One adult must be selected and the cheapest ticket is free.
Price is subject to change - From £26*.
*Prices vary. See zsl.org for details
Vets in Action: Saturday 16th - Sunday 24th February 2019, 11am - 4pm
Price: Free to attend on paid entry to ZSL London Zoo
This February half term young animal enthusiasts will be able to experience first-hand the exciting tasks ZSL London Zoo vets undertake daily. This immersive, role-playing activity is ideal for primary school aged children giving them hands-on opportunities to get a behind the scenes look at the work of the Zoo.
There’s nothing quite like Zoo Life. Unrehearsed, unexpected and unbelievable. It might not always be pretty and for our zoo keepers it’s certainly not always glamorous, but that’s what makes it really amazing. Real animals, real characters, real adventures and really important stories to be told. A real working zoo that’s striving every single day to help make a real difference to the animals we look after and the wildlife of the world.
Zoo Life is packed full of wonder and amazement, with over 750 species of animals to meet and thousands more surprising and fascinating facts just waiting to be discovered.
Find yourself face to face with our Asiatic lions and catch our friendly giraffes whilst they enjoy a spot of lunch. Wander through our Madagascan shrub forest and see how many of our ring-tailed lemurs you can spot before heading down to B.U.G.S to quiz our insect experts on the important of insects to our ecosystem. Then, if you are feeling brave, you can get up close and personal and take a Spider Selfie with our resident arachnids in Europe’s only walk-through spider experience.
This is a place where fun days help us fund raise and here your visit will help support our conservation work in over 50 countries around the world. Where really great days out can make a really positive difference to the wildlife we work to protect. So what are you waiting for?
Experience it for yourself. Enjoy a really great day out that makes a real difference.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.