Arlington's Restaurant - tea time treats
Arlingtons is a stylish brasserie, tucked away in the impressive, Grade II listed, former Ipswich Museum building. French and British seasonal flavours, exquisite wines and convivial atmosphere. Perfect for morning coffee, lunch, dinner and cocktails.
Tea time treats offer
Available from 2:30-5:00pm
Gluten free options available.
A homemade scone with jam and cream, a slice of homemade cake, and one of our delicious sandwiches:
- Smoked salmon
- Cream cheese and cucumber
- Cheddar cheese and tomato
Served with a unlimited tea or coffee: £11.95
Served with a glass of Prosecco: £14.95
Homemade scone and jam, clotted cream and a pot of tea or coffee: £4.65
Slice of homemade cake with a pot of tea or coffee: £4.75
Freshly baked pastry (croissant, pain au chocolate or pain au raisin) with a pot of tea or coffee: £3.65
Choose from our selection of teas:
- Loose Leaf Tea
- Suffolk Blend English / Green Gunpowder
- Egyptian Mint / Bouquet Royale (red fruits)
- Blue Lady Earl Grey / Rooibos (decaf)
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
Offer expiry date
Located 10-15 minutes from Ipswich station on foot.
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket valid for the same day as booking.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Offer expires 31/03/2018