East Anglian Railway Museum
A family friendly, living, breathing railway museum: Immerse yourself in a real steam railway museum and get up close and personal to our wide collection of steam trains, diesel locomotives and vintage carriages. Celebrate an exciting period in railway history: Our atmospheric Victorian buildings, restored trains and working signal boxes tell a unique story of a time when the railway was the largest employer in the region.
Museum Day Prices 2017:
- Adults: £6.00
- Seniors (60+): £5.50
- Children (4+): £3.00
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
GroupSave: This offer can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children: This offer specifically caters for families and children
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Valid from 12/02/2015 to 31/12/2017
- Not available on ‘Days Out With Thomas’ events or ‘Beer Festivals’, ‘Christmas Day’ & ‘Boxing Day’
- 2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price. (The cheapest ticket will be free)