East Anglian Railway Museum
Next to the impressive Chappel Viaduct and set in beautiful Essex countryside, the East Anglian Railway Museum provides a fascinating insight into the history of railways in East Anglia. Immerse yourself in the atmospheric Victorian station buildings, operate the working signal boxes and get up close and personal to our collection of steam engines, diesel locomotives and vintage carriages. The Chappel Station Café is located in a beautifully restored, vintage railway carriage and is open every day.
Museum Day Prices 2019:
- Adults: £7.00
- Children (5-15): £4.00
- Under 4s: FREE
- 10% discount if booked online
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of traveling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Expires 31 December 2019
- Not available on ‘Days Out With Thomas’ events or ‘Beer Festivals’.
- 2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price. (The cheapest ticket will be free)