East Anglian Railway Museum
Victorian country station with steam locomotives, coaches and railway items from 1849 to 1969 brings the past to life all year.
Museum day prices 2016:
- Adults: £6.00
- Seniors: £5.00
- Children: £3.00 (Child admission is charged from ages 4-15 on museum days)
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Valid from 12/02/2015 to 30/04/2017
Not available on Days Out With Thomas events
2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
GroupSave: This offer can be combined with GroupSave train tickets
Families and Children: This offer specifically caters for families and children