Ely Museum is a bright, friendly local history museum. Displays include original prison cells, fossils to touch and Roman remains.
Admission: Adult £5.50, concessions £4.00, children £1 (under 5s free)
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
Offer expiry date
Ely Museum is a 20-30 minute walk from the railway station. Walk up Back Hill, The Gallery and Lynn Road.
Summer opening times
(From last Monday of March)
- Monday - Saturday: 10.30-17.00
- Sunday: 13.00-17.00
Winter opening times
(From first Monday of November)
- Monday - Saturday*: 10.30-16.00
- Sunday 13.00-16.00
*closed on Tuesdays except for school and group bookings
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- This voucher is valid for one person for the offer stated and must be printed and presented on arrival at the attraction/venue.
- Each person must present a valid National Rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train to the nearest National Rail station to the attraction/venue. Please note: Valid National Rail tickets are detailed below these terms & conditions.
- This voucher is valid until 31 December 2017, unless otherwise stated.
- This voucher can be used only once. For groups larger than two people, please print the required amount of vouchers.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment’s own terms & conditions.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only, unless otherwise stated above.
- Admission prices are subject to change without notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, individual/concession or group discounts offered by the attraction/venue.
- The offer is not valid for any pre-booked tickets, unless otherwise stated.
- Attraction specific terms & conditions may apply and will be clearly stated on this voucher.
- Offers are subject to change and withdrawal, without notice, at any time. Attractions/venues reserve the right to refuse vouchers.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. This voucher has no cash value.
- On behalf of the train companies, ATOC Ltd collects and processes personal information for the purposes of sales analysis and market research. ATOC Ltd is registered in the UK under the Data Protection Act 1998 as a Data Controller.
Valid National Rail Tickets
Valid National Rail tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season tickets purchased online from an accredited National Rail ticket retailer or at the station. Most National Rail tickets display the National Rail roundel or National Rail double arrow symbol.
If you have an e-Ticket or m-Ticket, please present your phone and/or supporting printed ticket at the attraction/venue. You may also be asked to produce photo ID.
If you have a train company issued smart card, please present this at the attraction/venue.
If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
See our FAQs page for further information - daysoutguide.co.uk/faqs
Please note: if you are travelling on Advance or Single tickets, you will need to retain your ticket/s when arriving at the destination station. In cases where there are ticket barriers, you should approach a member of staff who can let you through the gates so that you can retain your ticket as evidence of travelling by train