**2FOR1 offer available 4 April - 27 September Thursday - Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday**
Enjoy a house steeped in over 400 years of history, with gardens that offer 40 acres of tranquillity.
The Elizabethan & Jacobean style house plays home to centuries of historical treasures collected by the Cecil family. Hatfield House is the current home to the 7th Marquess and Marchioness of Salisbury, however was previously the childhood home of Queen Elizabeth I, whose iconic Rainbow Portrait you’ll find overlooking the stunning Marble Hall.
Take a peaceful stroll through Hatfield Park and discover the very spot where Queen Elizabeth I learnt of her succession to the throne. Enjoy exploring the picture perfect gardens which date from the early 17th century when Robert Cecil employed John Tradescant the Elder to collect plants from all over Europe for his new home. The trees, bulbs, plants and fruit trees, which had not been grown previously in England, have crafted the inspiring and fragrant gardens you can explore today.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.