Kentwell Hall and Gardens
Kentwell Hall is Suffolk’s hidden gem and one of England’s finest Tudor houses that stands within the most extensive moat in the county and nearly 30 acres of formal gardens and grounds.
The history of Kentwell is shown not only in the house but in the many exterior buildings that date back to the late 15th century.
Kentwell is famous for its Re-creations, family events and evening entertainment, and home to East Anglia’s premier award-winning Scare attraction; Scaresville - The Haunted Village that runs throughout October.
Visitors describe Kentwell as “magical with a surprise around every corner”.
The Phillips' reintroduced animals and rebuilt the farm from the early 1980s onwards. Many of the beautiful oak-framed buildings you see today were dismantled and brought to Kentwell to create the impressive row of timber-framed barns that surround the Barnsward.
This is a working farm run on non-intensive and traditional lines. Meat from our sheep, pigs and cattle is used alongside produce from the garden to make the Estate as self-sufficient as possible.
House, Gardens & Farm
Entry Price at Gate
|Child Ticket (age 5-15)||£9.90||£8.91|
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce two valid National Rail tickets as evidence of travelling by train to London or to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the or symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets. *
- London Underground issued tickets (including Travelcards) and Heathrow Express are NOT valid and will not be accepted at any attraction.
- Oyster Cards are NOT accepted (including Travelcard on Oyster).
- For E-Daytrain tickets please present your phone message and supporting printed ticket. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
- Offers are valid until 31 October 2018 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
* If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.