RSPB Minsmere Nature Reserve
A great day out at a superb home for nature on the Suffolk coast. The car park, hides and countryside walks are open from dawn to dusk every day, except 25 and 26 December.
The visitor centre and shop are open daily 09:00-17:00 from February-October, and 09:00-16:00 between November-January. The café is open 09:30-16:45 from February-October, and 10:00-15:30 from November-January.
Entry to the visitor centre is free for all. To visit the countryside walks, Wild Zone and hides is free for RSPB members and RSPB Wildlife Explorers.
Non-member adults £8, children (under 19) £4, Under 5s free, students £5.50, family offer: one child free with two paying adults.
2FOR1 or kids go free with our voucher. Two adults for the price of one, or kids go free with at least one paying adult.
To claim this offer select '+ Add to your day'. To download your voucher, select 'My day out' and fill in the form.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Valid from 03/04/2014 to 31/03/2018
2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price
Families and Children: This offer specifically caters for families and children
Disabled Access: This offer has specifically provided disabled access information to us