Shepreth Wildlife Park
**This attraction is now open. Please note the 2FOR1 promotion is unavailable at this time**
Shepreth Wildlife Park opened to the public in 1984 as a refuge for injured and orphaned animals. Since then it has become one of East Anglia’s major attractions participating in endangered breeding programmes and has raised over £250,000 for conservation projects worldwide working alongside Shepreth Wildlife Conservation Charity (SWCC).
Today, there are over 100 species to see and meet, with keeper talks and demonstrations throughout the day. Set in natural grounds, as well as indoor and outdoor play zones, warm tropical exhibits and animal encounter sessions, the park also provides lots of unique experiences from hand-feeding the ring-tailed lemurs to coming face-to face with tigers.
For those young, inspiring minds, the education team are on hand to amaze with their ‘Discovery Experience' allowing children the opportunity to face their fears and expand their knowledge with an all-sensory, hands-on bug encounter.
For those a little more adventurous, we also offer a real-life animal ‘Keeper Day', with a unique, once in a life-time chance to shadow an experienced member of the animal team and get close to nature.
As members of BIAZA, the wildlife park is progressively and actively committed to its animals and conservation, and to educating the next generation of conservationists. Our conservation work covers an amazing biodiversity of species and habitats. We are strongly committed to education, and have a well established and multi award-winning education facility offering both on-site and outreach services. The park is also paving the way as a local champion in Green Tourism, having been credited with the GoldStar Award for its environmental awareness and practices.
The associated charity, SWCC, was founded in 2011 and in addition to raising funds for global conservation, it hosts a very busy ‘Hedgehog Hospital’, rescuing and re-habilitating over 800 hedgehogs every year.
Please check website for details.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
National Rail 2FOR1 Terms & Conditions
- Only two persons allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise. Please print out as many of the vouchers that you require for your party size.
- You must produce your two National Rail train tickets as evidence of travelling by train to the attraction destination - most train tickets display the symbol. National Rail issued tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets.
- If you are travelling on Advance tickets or similar, please ask to keep both inbound and return legs of the tickets, when arriving at your destination station. In cases where electronic ticket barriers are in operation, you should approach a member of the train company staffs who can arrange for you to retain your tickets as proof of travelling by train.
- For email and mobile train tickets please present your phone or supporting printed travel ticket. You may also be asked to produce photo ID. A printed 2FOR1 voucher is still required if you are showing a digital train ticket.
- Offers are valid to 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment's own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
- Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this website.
- Offer valid on full price adult tickets only.
- In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
- The voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
- The voucher cannot be used with any other promotion, offer, individual or group discount.
The information you are supplying will be sorted electronically.
Please refer to our FAQs for further information.