Woodbridge Tide Mill
The Woodbridge Tide Mill is situated in a wonderful position on the banks of the River Deben and affords incredible views up the river from the top floors of this Living Museum. Discover it’s fascinating 850 year history, learn about the art of milling and try our own strong wholemeal flour. See the huge wooden waterwheel and massive machinery and, if the tides are right, even see them turning.
Offer - Two for one admission.
Price - £5.00 and we hope you will Gift Aid at no extra cost to you.
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
- To use voucher you must produce a valid Greater Anglia rail ticket as evidence of travelling by train.
- No photocopies accepted.
- Acceptance is subject to establishment’s own t&cs and availability.
- Details subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- Exchange or sale of voucher is prohibited. Voucher sale 0.0001p.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promoter accepts no liability for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Personal details will be collected and processed by Visit East Anglia and Greater Anglia for the purpose of sales analysis and market research.
- Only one voucher per person.
- Valid only on days when the Mill is open in 2018. Check website for opening times.
2FOR1: 2FOR1 allows entry for two people with one person paying full price