2FOR1 offer available January - March and November - December Daily 09.15-17.00
2FOR1 offer valid on Walk & Ride or Return train Journey tickets*
Standing for over a century Southend Pier is the longest pleasure pier in the world extending 2.158 kilometres (1.341 miles) into the Thames Estuary, and is a well-loved and recognised symbol of this seaside town.
Experience the superb views, invigorating fresh air, play mini golf, chess, draughts or connect four, visit the pier museum, active RNLI station and gift shop.
Cheapest ticket free.
Offer does not include school holidays, summer walk ticket, winter walk ticket or special events.
Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
Vouchers are only valid for a single entry and must be surrendered at the establishment.
No cash will be given in lieu of voucher.
Vouchers are only valid at the establishment listed and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or concession.
Vouchers may not be accepted on certain days of the year – this will always be at the discretion of the individual establishment.
One discount per voucher.
Please check website for details
Offer expiry date
Terms and conditions
1. Only two people allowed per voucher, unless offer states otherwise.
2. You must produce two valid National Rail tickets for 2FOR1 offers as evidence of travelling by train – many train tickets display the the or symbol. National Rail tickets issued on paper or smartcard include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Travelcard, Advance, Anytime and Season Tickets - see daysoutguide.co.uk for a full list of valid train tickets.
3. For mobile phone rail tickets, please present your phone with the barcode and supporting confirmation email. You will also be asked to produce photo ID.
4. Offers are valid until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated.
5. Amended or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
6. Acceptance of this voucher is strictly subject to the establishment’s own terms & conditions and deemed accepted on admission.
7. Prices are subject to change without notice and are correct at time of going to print.
8. Offers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
9. Exchange or sale of this voucher is prohibited. Not for resale. Voucher value 0.0001p.
10. Special terms & conditions may apply and will be stated clearly within this publication.
11. 2FOR1 offers valid on full price adult tickets only. An adult is 16 years or over.
12. In the event of a full price and concessionary admission ticket being purchased together, the higher price ticket must be paid for.
13. This voucher must be used at the time of purchase and is not valid for any pre-booked tickets (unless specified otherwise).
14. This voucher cannot be used with any other promotional offer, individual, or group discount, offered by the attractions/venues.
15. On behalf of the Train Companies, ATOC Ltd collects and processes personal information for the purpose of sales analysis and market research. ATOC Ltd is registered in the UK under the Data Protection Act 1998 as a Data Controller.
Valid National Rail Tickets:
- Valid National Rail tickets include Off-Peak, Super Off-Peak, Advance, Anytime and Season tickets purchased online from an accredited National Rail ticket retailer or at the station. Most National Rail tickets display the or symbol.
- If you have an e-Ticket or m-Ticket, please present your phone and/or supporting printed ticket at the attraction/venue. You may also be asked to produce photo ID.
- If you have a train company issued smart card, please present this at the attraction/venue.
If you are making a one way journey or your ticket is valid for one day, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher only on the day of travel.
If you are making a return journey, you can use your National Rail tickets to get the offer with this voucher any day on or between your outward and return journeys. For example, if you arrived on Thursday and will return on Sunday, your tickets will be considered valid for offers on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
See our FAQs page for further information - daysoutguide.co.uk/faqs
Please note: if you are travelling on Advance or Single tickets, you will need to retain your ticket/s when arriving at the destination station. In cases where there are ticket barriers, you should approach a member of staff who can let you through the gates so that you can retain your ticket as evidence of travelling by train.