Keeping you safe at our stations is our priority, so we have some handy tips for you to bear in mind when you next travel with us.
- Trains passing through stations cause air turbulence, so please keep well back from the platform edge, stay behind the yellow line and hold on to your bags and luggage.
- Always apply your brakes fully to wheelchairs, buggies and prams.
- Always take care boarding and alighting trains. Mind the gap and the train step.
- To keep our trains running on time, train doors can close up to 30 seconds before the booked departure of the train.
- Give yourself adequate time to board or alight safely. Do not board or alight as the train doors are closing.