Roadmap out of Lockdown
Travel planning post lockdown
The Government have released it’s plan for England coming out of lockdown.
Here you will find a summary of the UK governments plan.
Sign Up for Ticket Alerts to plan your post lockdown travel
Ticket alerts will notify you as soon as our cheapest tickets go on sale.
They’ll help you to:
- Plan your journeys in advance
- Save money on your journeys
From 17th May:
- Most legal restrictions on meeting others outdoors have been lifted, however gatherings of over 30 people are still illegal.
- The rule of 6 or 2 households still applies indoors.
- Social distancing rules from those not in a person’s household or support bubble must still be followed.
- Some large performances and sporting events are now allowed. Indoor events can be at half capacity or 1,000 people, outdoor events can be half capacity or 4,000 people (whichever is lower). For venues with over 40,000 capacity, up to 10,000 will be allowed to attend.
- Up to 30 people can attend weddings and other life events
From 19th July at the earliest:
- The majority of restrictions will have been lifted.
- No legal limit on social contact or life events such as weddings and funerals
- Nightclubs will also be allowed to reopen
Find out more on the government website