Another great way to get your tickets!
Just book online and choose the Print Your Own delivery option, your ticket will then be emailed to you shortly after booking. Print it out and bring it along with the form of ID selected during booking for the simplest way to travel.
Greater Anglia is progressively rolling out PYO tickets across selected services, where Advance Purchase tickets are available. Currently, you are able to take advantage of a PYO ticket if you are opting for an Advance ticket on:
- The Mainline service between Norwich and London Liverpool Street with all connecting branch lines (Great Yarmouth, Cromer/Sheringham, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Harwich International, Bury St Edmunds)
- Between Clacton / Walton on Naze and London Liverpool Street.
- Between Cambridge and London Liverpool Street.
- Between Ely via Cambridge to London Liverpool Street.
Important information to know about print your own tickets
- For identification purposes, you must travel with one of the forms of identification that were listed at the time of booking.
- Print your own tickets cannot be refunded or changed after booking unless the booked train is cancelled.
- You will need a computer with access to a laser or ink based printer.
- You must travel on the trains specified and sit in the seats shown on the ticket.
- Print Your Own Advance tickets are non refundable.
Tickets will be emailed to you to print shortly after booking. Note that the first email you receive is your confirmation email and is not valid for travel.