Last minute day out? Take the train and kids travel for £2!
We've decided to treat you (and the kids) to another amazing offer when you take the train with Greater Anglia.
You can now get any Off-Peak child return ticket for the incredible price of just £2 a pop. There's no need to book, just turn up at your local Greater Anglia station on the day you wish to travel and go - it's even valid with GroupSave
So why not take a day trip somewhere nice? You could visit the beautiful historic cities of Norwich and Cambridge, or take advantage of our fantastic 2FOR1 offers at top London attractions
The world's your oyster!
Kids for £2 terms and conditions
- Up to four kids aged 5-15 inclusive accompanying a fare paying adult travel for just £2 each.
- Only available for purchase at a station ticket office, or on train where a ticket office is not available. Not available online or from self-service ticket machines.
- Only valid with Off-Peak, Off-Peak Day and Super Off-Peak Day Return 'buy on the day' tickets, including GroupSave and Duo.
- Tickets take the same restrictions as the accompanying Adult ticket. If the Adult ticket is valid to return within one month, the accompanying £2 Child ticket has the same validity. Otherwise it is only valid for one day.
- No need to book - just turn up on the day.
- £2 child ticket available with adult Railcard discounted tickets, but if used in conjunction with a Family & Friends Railcard, at least one child ticket has to be at the Railcard discount fare. Up to three more children can travel for £2 each.
- Can be used with Season Tickets when travelling during off-peak times.
- Tickets are valid on Great Northern and East Midlands Trains services where they share routes with Greater Anglia. They are not valid on Cross-Country services (please use Greater Anglia, Great Northern or East Midlands services instead).
- Kids for £2 tickets are not available on journeys starting or ending at Stansted Airport.
- Within the Oyster/Contactless area, £2 tickets not available for journeys wholly within London Fare Zones 1-6. They are valid when accompanying adults using Oyster/Contactless Pay as you go travelling to or from Waltham Cross, Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Rye House, St Margarets, Ware, Hertford East and Shenfield.