Off-Peak Day Travelcard Terms and Conditions
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcards are now only issued for Zones 1-6 or 1-9. They are valid for unlimited travel as follows:
- On National Rail train services within the zones shown (but not Heathrow Express or on Heathrow Connect between Hayes & Harlington and Heathrow, also not on South Eastern High Speed services between London St Pancras and Stratford International and beyond)
- London Underground services within Zones 1-6 or 1-9 as shown on the ticket
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR) services
- Across the London bus network, including sections outside Greater London (for example the no. 498 to Brentwood), but not on coach services, sightseeing tours and certain non-TfL bus services on the fringes of London.
- On London Tramlink (Beckenham/New Addington - Croydon - Wimbledon)
- On scheduled Riverboat services - by showing a valid Travelcard, holders receive a 1/3 discount
- Travelcard holders also receive a discount on the Emirates Air Line (the cable car which runs between Royal Victoria and North Greenwich)
- Child prices apply to all children aged 5 - 15 years inclusive.
- Up to two accompanied children under the age of 5 years can travel free on National Rail train services.
On London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and London Overground services
- All accompanied children under the age of 5 years can travel free at all times.
- Up to four children aged 5 and under 11 can travel free at all times when accompanied by an adult with a valid Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard or other valid ticket.
- All children aged 5 and under 11 can travel free without an accompanying adult if they hold a valid 5-10 Oyster photocard.
On London Buses and London Tramlink
- Anyone under the age of 11 years, holders of 11-15 Oyster photocards, and 16+ Oyster photocard holders who are a resident of London and are in full-time education can travel free of charge.
In-boundary (from stations within London Fare Zones 1-6)
- Off-Peak Day Travelcards are valid for unlimited travel from 09:30 Mondays to Fridays, (00:01 Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) on the day for which the ticket is dated and until 04:29 on the following day.
- Railcard discounts apply, subject to a minimum adult fare of £8.30, and any other minimum fare which may apply to the Railcard. Please check the appropriate Railcard leaflet or website for full details. Up to four accompanied children can travel with the holder of a Friends and Family, H.M. Forces, Annual Gold Card or Network Railcard for a fare of £2.40 each. Children accompanying other Railcard holders pay the normal Child fare.
Out-boundary (from stations outside London Fare Zones 1-6)
- Off-Peak Day Travelcards are valid on Mondays to Fridays on any train scheduled to arrive at London Liverpool Street after 10:00, except from stations on the Clacton, Walton and Harwich branches where a slightly earlier arrival in London is permitted. They are valid to return on any train, except when returning to stations north of Ipswich (inclusive), when they are not valid on trains scheduled to leave London Liverpool Street between 16:29 and 18:34. This evening restriction does not apply during school holidays, including half-term weeks. There are no morning or evening time restrictions on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Super Off-Peak Day Travelcards are valid on Mondays to Fridays on any train scheduled to arrive at London Liverpool Street after 12:00. They are not valid to return from London on trains scheduled to leave Liverpool Street between 15:59 and 19:01. On Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays no time restrictions apply.
- Within the London Fare Zones, Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcards are valid on the day for which the ticket is dated, without evening restrictions, and until 04:29 on the following day.
- The validity of the Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Travelcard ends on completion of the return journey to the originating station.
- The outward and return journey between the originating station and the first station call within London Fare Zones 1-6 must be made on Greater Anglia services where tickets are specifically routed as such (this currently only applies to One Day Travelcards from Cambridge routed "Greater Ang only"). Within the London Fare Zones, the services of any Train Company may be used.