Add discounted bus travel to your train ticket with PLUSBUS.
Available at over 300 railway stations nationwide, PLUSBUS allows you to plan a door-to-door journey in one easy transaction.
PLUSBUS Greater Anglia routes
Below are listed all the towns and cities that operate a PLUSBUS service on our route.
Billericay, Bishop's Stortford, Braintree, Brentwood, Broxbourne, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Cheshunt, Clacton-on-Sea, Colchester, Dovercourt, Ely, Great Yarmouth, Harlow Town, Harwich, Hertford, Ipswich, Kings Lynn, Lowestoft, Norwich, Rayleigh, Shenfield, Southend Victoria, Theobalds Grove, Waltham Cross, Ware, Wickford, Witham, Wivenhoe.
Why add PLUSBUS?
- You’ll save time by arranging your door-to-door journey in one go
- It’s great value giving you exclusive, discount price bus travel - view PLUSBUS fares here
- You’ll save money with further discounts for Railcard holders
- You can go anywhere with the option to add bus travel around the whole of town
- It’s flexible with the ability to travel on most, if not all, of the bus operators
- There’s no need to keep change for exact bus fares
How do I add PLUSBUS?
Simply ask for PLUSBUS for the start, end, or both parts of your journey when buying your train ticket.
PLUSBUS can be added to most types of train ticket, including single, return, day return, period return and selected season tickets, as long as there is a PLUSBUS service at your departure and/or destination station.
Where do I buy PLUSBUS?
You can add PLUSBUS to your rail ticket in a number of ways. These include:
Simply enter your journey details into the ‘buy tickets’ search engine and as you go through the purchasing process you’ll have the option to add PLUSBUS to your journey.
From ticket machines at participating stations
The ticket machines sell a range of tickets for popular destinations, with the option to add PLUSBUS. Ticket machines accept most credit/debit cards as well as cash.
From station ticket offices
You can buy the full range of tickets with added PLUSBUS services from staffed ticket offices. Our ticket offices will accept all major credit/debit cards, cash, National Rail vouchers and rail warrants.
From National Rail appointed travel agents
National Rail appointed travel agents are also able to sell tickets with PLUSBUS services. They are conveniently located throughout Great Britain, often in main streets and in towns without stations.
To find out more about PLUSBUS
- Ask at our staffed stations
- Grab our PLUSBUS leaflet
- Call our Greater Anglia Contact Centre on 0345 600 7245
- Visit the PLUSBUS website
If you are having any trouble booking a PLUSBUS ticket visit our contact us page for further details on how to get in touch.