Buying a monthly ticket?
Cut out the queue and wipe it from your ‘to-do’ list every month. We now provide both point to point monthly seasons for any journey and monthly Travelcards.
If you have to buy a ticket every month, why not sign up to Season Direct which offers:
- Monthly direct debits
- A ticket sent to your Smart Card remotely, for use at the start of the month
- Delay Repay compensation paid directly into your bank account
- Suspend for up to 2 months if you don’t need a ticket
- Online access to request a change or suspension
- Duplicate fee only £10.00 (instead of the standard £20.00)
Get a price (please note that tickets from Cambridge are with Greater Anglia services only)
Switch and save
Commuting to London from Cambridge? Well, you can save up to £412 a year on your monthly Season Ticket if you switch from Great Northern to Greater Anglia, just by joining our Season Direct scheme.
Tickets start from 1st to the last day of each month. Applications for 1st of the month must be made by 5th of the preceding month i.e. apply by 5th November for a ticket to start on 1st December. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email containing a link to set up their payment instruction with our direct debit partners GoCardless, within 5 working days. A payment schedule will be set up for eleven consecutive months. The twelfth month is free.
Terms and conditions