'Season Direct' is an online, monthly season ticket.
Available to Greater Anglia commuters travelling to and from London Liverpool Street, 'Season Direct' offers a real alternative to an annual Season Ticket.
There are now a selected number of intermediate journeys available for Greater Anglia customers not travelling into London Liverpool Street.
'Season Direct' offers
- Seamless online application.
- Payment by monthly direct debit.
- No ticket office queuing. No need to renew your Season Ticket.
- Use your 'Season Direct' Season Ticket anywhere on the Greater Anglia network at weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Season Tickets are sent direct to your home or work address, so no need to queue at the ticket office.
- You can access and edit your 'Season Direct' account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cash compensation for delays are paid directly into your bank account.*
- Optional add-on monthly Season Tickets for London Transport.
*Once claimed through the Delay Repay scheme.
Switch and save
Commuting to London from Cambridge? Well, you can save up to £412 a year on your monthly Season Ticket if you switch from Great Northern to Greater Anglia, just by joining our Season Direct scheme. And you can travel direct to the City or the West End via Tottenham Hale (with London Transport add-on) on new faster trains with free WiFi (during the Peak). The new Cambridge Season Direct fare is also available from some intermediate stations.*
* Also available from Shelford, Whittlesford Parkway, Great Chesterford, Audley End, Newport, Elsenham, Stansted Airport, Stansted Mountfitchet, and Bishops Stortford.
Terms and conditions