'Season Direct' is an online, monthly season ticket.
Available to Greater Anglia commuters travelling to and from London Liverpool Street, 'Season Direct' offers a real alternative to an annual Season Ticket.
'Season Direct' offers
- Seamless online application.
- Payment by monthly direct debit.
- No ticket office queuing. No need to renew your Season Ticket.
- Pay eleven consecutive payments and get your twelfth ticket free (excludes TfL travelcards)
- Use your 'Season Direct' Season Ticket anywhere on the Greater Anglia network at weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Season Tickets uploaded to a special Season Direct smart card (which we will send you in the post when you first join). All you have to do is activate your ticket using your phone* each month.
- Cash compensation for delays are paid directly into your bank account.*
*Once claimed through the Delay Repay scheme.
Get a price (please note that tickets from Cambridge are with Greater Anglia services only)
Switch and save
Commuting to London from Cambridge? Well, you can save up to £412 a year on your monthly Season Ticket if you switch from Great Northern to Greater Anglia, just by joining our Season Direct scheme.
Tickets start from 1st to the last day of each month. Applications for 1st of the month must be made by 5th of the preceding month i.e. apply by 5th November for a ticket to start on 1st December. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email containing a link to set up their payment instruction with our direct debit partners GoCardless, within 5 working days. A payment schedule will be set up for eleven consecutive months. The twelfth month is free.