London Liverpool Street and Stratford to Hertford East, Stansted Airport, Cambridge and Cambridge North
As a result of Network Rail major project work between Stratford/ Hackney Downs and Cheshunt via Tottenham Hale throughout the entire day, the following alterations will apply:
- Services between Stansted Airport and London Liverpool Street will be diverted via Seven Sisters and will not serve Tottenham Hale;
- Services between Cambridge and Liverpool Street will be diverted via Seven Sisters and will not serve Tottenham Hale;
- A shuttle train service will operate between Hertford East and Broxbourne.
- Customers travelling to/ from Lea Bridge should use TfL bus services to either Stratford or Hackney Downs, on which valid rail tickets will be accepted. Customer to/ From Stratford should travel via London Liverpool Street.
- Customers travelling to/ from Waltham Cross, Enfield Lock, Brimsdown, Ponders End or Tottenham Hale please use the appropriate alternative overground station listed in the document attached below, where Greater Anglia tickets will be accepted.
Due to the Cambridge Bike Ride there will be additional earlier trains from Cambridge to London Liverpool Street ( 0605 and 0625 Departures from Cambridge). Some morning trains will also additionally stop at Edmonton Green to set down passengers only.
Please see the timetable via the below link for details.