London Liverpool Street and Stratford to Hertford East, Stansted Airport, Cambridge and Cambridge North
Network Rail will be carrying out major project work from Stratford to Cheshunt (via Lea Valley) throughout the entire day and maintenance work between Cheshunt and Bishops Stortford until 0735. As a result the following alterations will apply:
Until approximately 0735:
- Direct rail replacement buses will operate between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport.
- A shuttle train service will operate between London Liverpool Street and Cheshunt.
- Rail replacement buses will also operate Cheshunt and Bishops Stortford calling at intermediate stations.
- A shuttle train service will operate between Bishops Stortford and Stansted Airport.
After approximately 0735:
- Services between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street will be diverted via Seven Sisters and will not serve Tottenham Hale;
- Services between Cambridge and Liverpool Street will be diverted via Seven Sisters and will not serve Tottenham Hale;
- A shuttle train service will operate between Hertford East and Broxbourne
- Customers to/from Lea Bridge should use TfL bus services to either Stratford or Hackney Downs, on which valid rail tickets will be accepted. Customers to/from Stratford should travel via Liverpool Street.
- Customers to/from Waltham Cross, Enfield Lock, Brimsdown, Ponders End, or Tottenham Hale please use the appropriate alternative overground station listed in the document attached, where Greater Anglia tickets will be accepted.
Please see the timetable via the below link for details.