Tottenham Hotspur FC matchday services - Millwall 14.00 kick-off
In connection with the Tottenham Hotspur v Millwall football fixture (14.00 kick-off), additional services have been arranged to call at White Hart Lane both before and after the game.
*As a consequence of Network Rail major project work in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas there will be NO service at these stations.*
Greater Anglia services will call additionally at White Hart Lane as follows:
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To augment the Arriva Rail London service and provide additional capacity up to six Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 11.13 from Liverpool Street (11.26 at Seven Sisters);
- call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 19.06 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street;
- Arriva Rail London will be operating at their standard frequency of 4 trains per hour throughout the day.
To/from Cheshunt and beyond
Due to limitations in line capacity on the route via Seven Sisters, the Hertford East service will run as a shuttle to/from Broxbourne where supporters will need to change. For other stations, trains will run at different times to normal and supporters are advised to check the attached timetable. Up to six Greater Anglia services per will:
- call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 09.51 from Cambridge (Bishops Stortford 10.28, Harlow Town 10.39, Broxbourne 10.47, Cheshunt 10.51);
- call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 18.59 to Cambridge;
- Arriva Rail London will be operating at their standard frequency of 2 trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt;
Please see the attached timetable for further details.