West Anglia services to/from Hertford East, Stansted Airport, Cambridge and Cambridge North
Network Rail will be carrying out major project work from Stratford to Harlow Town (via Lea Valley) and Hertford East throughout the entire day. As a result the following alterations will apply:
- Direct rail replacement buses will operate between London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport.
- A shuttle train service will operate between Liverpool Street and Cheshunt via Seven Sisters.
- Rail replacement buses will operate between Cheshunt and Harlow Town/ Hertford East.
- Services to / from Cambridge/ Cambridge North with terminate/ start at Harlow Town;
- A shuttle train service will operate between Bishops Stortford and Stansted Airport.
- Customers to/from Lea Bridge should use TfL bus services to either Stratford or Hackney Downs. Customers to/from Stratford should travel via Liverpool Street.
- Customers to/from Waltham Cross, Enfield Lock, Brimsdown, Ponders End, or Tottenham Hale please use the appropriate alternative overground station listed in the document attached, where Greater Anglia tickets will be accepted.
- Customers traveling from Roydon should use the Help point to arrange alternative transport to Broxbourne or Harlow Town
- Customers traveling to Roydon should speak to Station staff at Broxbourne or Harlow Town to arrange alternative transport to Roydon.
Please see the timetable via the below link for details.